This course will allow trainees to repair and maintain the system of PC’s, install operating systems & applications and ensure their testing and inspection.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about safety procedures and applying the same in practice, developing computer system configuration and conducting diagnostics – through testing and inspection. You will develop knowledge of hardware components and latest developments in the field of computer hardware and develop a basic knowledge of networking and system connectivity
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completion of this course you will be able to install and un-install cables of I/O devices, use all relevant hardware tools and equipment, replace hardware components, properly install motherboard, processor and its fan, and install different types of expansion cards, and memory chips, install hard drives, DVD Rom drives and flash memories., You will also have learnt how to assemble and disassemble all the components of personal computers (PC), diagnose the problems through power on self-tests, and install different kinds of operating systems as well as other software’s. By the end of this course you will be able to work on maintenance of different kinds of printers, management of computer lab and networks, operation and maintenance of laptops and PDA devices and installation and management of CCTV camera and will be able to conduct the repair and maintenance of PCs and carry out installation of operating system and applications
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
- Computer hardware maintenance technician.
- Office assistant / Computer Operator.
- Computer hardware assistant.
- Computer network assistant.
- Office equipment technician.
- Assistant to network engineer.
- Computer electronic technician.
- Assistant to Computer Lab Administrator.
- CCTV security manager.
- Self employed by setting up computer repair shop
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.