This course will equip the trainees with all the necessary skills and knowledge required for the operation of the JAWS screen reading software.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about the different components of the computer and their working. In addition to this, you will also learn the use of JAWS (Job Access with Speech) in computer applications, get familiar with common features of Windows Operating Systems, prepare basic level spreadsheets and learn the use of internet and electronic mail.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completing this course you will be able to operate the computer as per procedures and run software package, use commands of JAWS (Job Access With Speech), manipulate windows 7 operating system, prepare and print documents using Microsoft Word, produce, manipulate and print data in MS Excel, send and receive messages with attachment through E-mail.
This course has broad prospects of employment as:
- Computer Operator
- Data Entry Operator
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.