The purpose of this qualification is to give you a thorough understanding of Digital Marketing to compete local and international job market.
What you will learn
Digital Marketing is diversified and continuously subject to changes. It is therefore important to stress the need for a multidisciplinary approach to meet the challenges within the Digital Marketing sector. Upon successful completion, this course will be able to:
- Produce Blogger
- Enabling the youth with greater employment opportunities
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of the training and assessment for Digital Marketing.
- Produce Affiliate Marketer
- Produce Mobile Marketer
- Produce Content Marketer
- Produce Video Marketer
- Produce Content Writer
- Produce Google Ads Specialist
- Produce SEO Assistant
- Produce SEO Expert
- Produce Junior Social Media Marketer
- Produce Senior Social Media Marketer
- Produce Assistant Web Data Analyst
- Produce E-Commerce Manager
- Produce Email Marketer
Entry requirements of these qualifications are Matric or level 4 or equivalent.
After completing this course you will have the skills, and knowledge required to establish a social networking presence using social media tools and applications. Basic technical terminology in relation to social networking and social media applications and tools along with features and functions of social media applications. OHS principles and responsibilities for ergonomics, including work periods and breaks and tagging to facilitate collaborative folksonomy. Learn social media applications and procedures for connecting to social networking sites and use RSS feeds to connect a social network.
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
- Software houses
- Marketing Agencies
- Marketing department of companies
- Along with the potential to work as a freelancer
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.