18 to 35 years
Hearing Impairment, Speaking Impairment or Physical Disability
Handicrafts experts are proficient in creating unique, different and artistic crafts ranging from cards, gift packings, book bindings, wood work decor etc.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about the functions of each item used in handicrafts, identify new opportunities in crafts market, use available resources from daily life to make creative handicrafts, make cards, do book binding, gift packing and decorate wood work.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completing this course you will be able to identify correct material for handicrafts, manage craft material efficiently, make different types of versatile handicrafts, be creative with the available material and make versatile products, explain awareness of handicrafts and material used in them, describe various techniques/designs of making handicrafts, identify various color schemes, ideas, patterns and their application in handicrafts and express the values and demands of the market and society.
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
- Service Workshop.
- Assembly plants.
Along with the potential to set up your own auto mechanic workshop.
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.