Garment Washing Techniques will guide you on how you can successfully run a Garment Washing Plant and the techniques which are used for best results.
What you will learn
- To develop softness in garments: Size materials applied during manufacturing present in the fabric are removed which enhances soft hand feel. Additional softness may be attained by using a softener.
- To introduce fading effect: Dyes or pigments are present in the fabric, used during colouration, are washed out locally or partially which results in fading or worn-out effects in the garments.
- To create new fashion: Washing Process of garments bring a different outlook (faded, colour tinted etc) thus creating new fashion for the new generation, especially for teenagers.
- To satisfy the consumer: As the contraction or extraction (shrinkage ) occurs due to washing, the wearer can use the garments after purchasing satisfactory
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
- Removal of starch or size materials makes the fabric soft hand feels
- Softness could be increased by the addition of softener just at the last stage of washing
- Dirt, spots, impurities, gum etc, if accumulated in the garments during manufacturing could be removed
- During washing shrinkage may takes place, therefore after washing there is no possibility to create such problem
- Washed garments could be worn directly after purchase
- Faded or worn out effect could introduced to the garments which creates new fashion
- Similar outlook can be obtained by different washing techniques
- Comparatively lower capital is required to set up a washing plant
- Lower land space and least manpower cost are required to run a washing plant.
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
- Assistant Washing Master
- Washing Helper
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.