Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose-You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created-PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team-At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like
The primary job responsibilities for this role that will be carried out are:
- Design and Develop Complex Software Solutions (Frontend and Backend)
- To create and document a conceptual and detailed design and write a code based on the conceptual description of the business logic.
- To design and development of database components as per the requirement of the software.
- To compile and write documentation of software development and subsequent revisions inserting comments in the coded instructions.
- To facilitate operational and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, suggest, and implement changes.
- To assist Business, Operational & Financial teams to define and resolve problems in running software applications/programs as per the software requirement specification.
- To maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processes, stored or accessed.
- To test the developed application/component in the UAT/Test environments and deployed on Production.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Maintenance of the systems once they are up and running.
- Any other duty/assignment assigned by the supervisor
What do we expect you to achieve?
The main accountabilities for this role include:
- Maximize the productivity / Performance of IT Applications / Custom Developed Software / Web Portals by directing the daily, weekly, and monthly activities.
- To provide leadership, motivation, training, and development of the workforce; Process and procedure development to achieve operational excellence.
- Provide event driven operations monitoring, performance tracking and auditing capability.
- Transform the business need of the organization into IT Opportunities.
Are you the right fit for this Job?
To apply, you must have:
- Bachelor’s degree (Hons) / Master’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Software Engineering or any relevant / similar degree from an HEC-recognized / accredited university.
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant / similar experience.
- Experience in Software Development, Software Design, development in a test-driven environment, experience with Databases and Object-Relational Mapping will be preferred.
The required experience for this role requires you to have:
- Experience in IT Operations. Application Development, Vendor Management, System Integrations, SharePoint Portal in plus, Business Dashboards, System Integration, Business Intelligence (ETL to Report Designing), Databases Administration
- .Net Core, MVC Entity Framework, SQL Server, Rest API, Angular JS / + AJAX, Bootstrap, Power BI, C#, WCF/REST services, multi-Threading.
- Should have worked on all elements of SDLC life cycle (Build, design, development, deployment)
- Experience of Microsoft Azure and other cloud services.
- Experience in writing backend components and Restful APIs
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture.
- Third Party Components Dev Express / Crystal Report / RDLC.
- Must have strong knowledge of API lifecycle management platforms.
- Can provide development support when necessary for the other team.
- Good command on Microsoft SQL Server stored procedure, views, Functions, database ERP architecture, query optimization
- Knowledge of technologies like Node JS, React JS, Mongo DB and is a plus.
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
- Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.