- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan established as a section 42 (nonprofit) company, set up by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Over the past 10 years, it has funded training for over 500,000 youth across Punjab in 250+ demand-driven trades over six dedicated programs UMEED, AGHAAZ, URAAN, HARYALI, e-TAYYAR and MAHIR through an ecosystem of 500+ training service providers, primarily from the industry and private sector.
At PSDF, our team strongly believes in PSDF’s mission and purpose. We work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, striving to provide innovative solutions to enhance youth employment and entrepreneurship. We need someone who believes in our purpose and can deliver at our pace with an exceptional quality of work
You will drive & conduct non-program procurement activities in PSDF as per company policies & procedures, procurement rules, industry best practices and regulatory/statutory framework of Pakistan.
The main accountabilities for this role include
To apply, you must have
The required experience for this role requires you to have
To collaborate and perform effectively, the role requires you to
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
• Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
• Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
• Hands-on experience in designing, managing, and publishing results of highly diverse research projects in the field of youth employment, out of school children and skills for the digital economy.
• Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor-funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank
• Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
• Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.