Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose – You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created – PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team – At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like ?
The main opportunities and challenges for this role are to:
- Conduct field visits to monitor the training locations of the TSPs on monthly basis.
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to ensure that the required reports are submitted within the specified deadlines.
- Complaint resolution TSPs and Trainees through CRM.
- Capacity building of TSPs as per the Business rules.
- Orientation of the TSPs regarding scheme initiation and completion
- Liaising with the TSPs and ensure compliance regarding payments.
- Generate employment verification reports.
- Ensures training initiation after site inspections within stipulated time frame
The main accountabilities for this role include.
- Preparation field visit plan
- Conduct filed visits
- Contract Implementation
- Complaint resolution
- Coordination with the TSP
What do we expect you to achieve?
The required experience for this role requires you to have
- Knowledge of data analysis techniques
- Good knowledge of program monitoring techniques
- Understanding of contract management
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
- Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of
- Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
Are you the right fit for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree (16 years) from an HEC-recognized university in Economics / Marketing / Social Sciences / Computer Sciences or any relevant discipline.
- 0 – 1 year of experience.
To collaborate and perform effectively, the role requires you to
- Build strong relationships with External Teams e. Training Service Providers, Third Party Monitoring firm, Third party Stipend disbursement agency, Trainees, Donors.
- Build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Procurement, Program Development, Finance, Marketing and Communication, Placement and IT department
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
- Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
- Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank as well as with the most influential business leaders of Pakistan through the Parwaaz platform https://parwaaz.com/.
- Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
- Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.