- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan established as a section 42 (nonprofit) company, set up by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Over the past 10 years, it has funded training for over 500,000 youth across Punjab in 250+ demand-driven trades over six dedicated programs UMEED, AGHAAZ, URAAN, HARYALI, e-TAYYAR and MAHIR through an ecosystem of 500+ training service providers, primarily from the industry and private sector.
At PSDF, our team strongly believes in PSDF’s mission and purpose. We work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, striving to provide innovative solutions to enhance youth employment and entrepreneurship. We need someone who believes in our purpose and can deliver at our pace with an exceptional quality of work
You will assist the Lead with the monthly submissions of the management reporting pack within the defined timelines & liaison with Auditors (Internal, External & Govt. Auditors) to resolve all related queries.
• Act as a record custodian to maintain, secure, and care for records.
• Prepare all ancillary information related to quarterly & annual financial statements to resolve Auditors’ queries.
• Coordinate with all departments to fulfil information requisitions of Government Auditors.
• Coordinate with all departments to compile replies on observations raised by Government Auditors.
• Prepare the working papers for DACs/SDACs • Coordinate with Audit, Risk & Compliance department to provide timely and accurate financial information to resolve compliance queries.
• Assist in preparation of monthly group packages within the timelines
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of Finance / Accounts or equivalent, Or CA (Inter level) with completed articles.
• 0-1 year of experience in reputed organizations.
• Knowledge of IFRS & companies’ ordinance
• Knowledge ERP systems from an operations point of view
• Expertise in MS Office i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions
• Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution
• Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement
• A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges
• Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and performance
• Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
• Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
• Hands-on experience in designing, managing, and publishing results of highly diverse research projects in the field of youth employment, out of school children and skills for the digital economy.
• Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor-funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank
• Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
• Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.
Head of Finance