- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan established as a section 42 (nonprofit) company, set up by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Over the past 10 years, it has funded training for over 500,000 youth across Punjab in 250+ demand-driven trades over six dedicated programs UMEED, AGHAAZ, URAAN, HARYALI, e-TAYYAR and MAHIR through an ecosystem of 500+ training service providers, primarily from the industry and private sector.
At PSDF, our team strongly believes in PSDF’s mission and purpose. We work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, striving to provide innovative solutions to enhance youth employment and entrepreneurship. We need someone who believes in our purpose and can deliver at our pace with an exceptional quality of work
You will oversee the setting, reviewing, and reporting of all business results of PSDF and its functions to the PSDF Board and the Management.
• Work closely with the C-level to lead and manage the annual strategic planning process across PSDF.
• Work closely with the Senior Management to translate and align all operational activity into Annual Operating Plans with actionable KPIs and targets.
• Recommend and develop the design of templates and planning tools e.g., methodology, presentations, agendas & working papers, for reporting of business results for the Management the Board.
• Actively work with various stakeholders, across the organization, to gather critical information and perspectives and produce useful reports.
• Act as a focal point of contact for all queries and questions on the business planning and management process for senior management.
• Monitor and report on the implementation of the Annual Operating Plan to CFO and Senior Management by facilitating periodic review sessions.
• Coordinate with all relevant Departments for finalizing the Directors Report as required by the Law in a timely manner.
• Manage the recording of all decisions from the meetings of the Board and Management.
• Coordinate with all departments (internal/external) for ensuring compliance as per direction and decisions of the Board and Senior Management.
• Manage monthly and quarterly meetings of the Management as well as quarterly meetings of the Board and its sub-committees.
• Any other duties within the general requirement of this job description that may be required from time to time by the CFO.
• SMART KPI development and target setting
• Accuracy and quality of periodic reports
• Compliance with Regulatory authority
• Bachelors (16 years) or master’s in accounting/finance/economics /marketing /Social Sciences or any relevant discipline from an HEC-recognized university.
• 2 years or above of relevant experience with a master’s degree.
• Experience in managing Annual Plans and KPIs.
• Ability to elicit detailed and pertinent information from multiple stakeholders.
• Strong business acumen, commercial awareness and highly motivated; resilient, with an ability to operate in a pressure-based environment.
• A track record of following through on commitments.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Written skills.
• Knowledge of MS Office.
• Comprehensive understanding of Companies Ordinance and all other applicable laws will be an advantage.
• Build strong relationships with External & Internal Teams.
• Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions
• Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution
• Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement
• A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges
• Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and performance
• Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
• Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
• Hands-on experience in designing, managing, and publishing results of highly diverse research projects in the field of youth employment, out of school children and skills for the digital economy.
• Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor-funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank
• Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
• Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.