- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan established as a section 42 (nonprofit) company, set up by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Over the past 10 years, it has funded training for over 500,000 youth across Punjab in 250+ demand-driven trades over six dedicated programs UMEED, AGHAAZ, URAAN, HARYALI, e-TAYYAR and MAHIR through an ecosystem of 500+ training service providers, primarily from the industry and private sector.
At PSDF, our team strongly believes in PSDF’s mission and purpose. We work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, striving to provide innovative solutions to enhance youth employment and entrepreneurship. We need someone who believes in our purpose and can deliver at our pace with an exceptional quality of work
You carry out mobilization activities to develop TSP Bank and assist in performing all capacity building sessions to enhance participation in PSDF funded schemes. You will contribute to the development of mobilization plan and creation of potential collaboration with employers/industries and formal training institutes and address their concerns regarding PSDF programs.
• Prepare scheme mobilization plans based on future targets, past performance and approved operating plans.
• Maintain relationships with existing and potential training providers.
• Undertake research and prepare training material for mobilization and capacity building based on scheme designs and improve training material as per supervisor’s review.
• Develop bidding documents and ensure all documents are forwarded timely to the procurement team.
• Assist in undertaking mobilization activities through capacity building workshops, Pre-Proposal Seminars, meetings and other ways of formal communication to enhance participation in PSDF funded schemes.
• Undertake research on TVET Institutes, industries and potential employers and create and update data bank for Potential Training Providers.
• Assist in designing and conducting roadshows on a quarterly basis
• Assist in institutional capacity development of Training Providers.
• Undertake research and prepare data visualizations and presentations from PSDF Business data.
• Work with the PD Team to design training programs based on PSDF historic data and research.
• Maintain the PD Team data repositories for all trades, projects, and schemes
• Undertake research and develop a methodology for end-to-end TSP engagement to improve reporting for all schemes.
• Undertake research and explore verticals for digital expansion of PSDF programs.
• Assist in any other activities, duties and responsibilities assigned to him/her from time to time.
• Assist in increase the Training Provider Bank to 1,000 over Next 5 Years.
• Mobilization of Industries to Achieve 50% Employment targets.
• Mobilization of 50 New Training Providers per year.
• Mobilization of 25 New Businesses as Training Providers per year.
• Minimum 10% Trainees Contracting from each Cluster.
• Minimum 10% Trainees Contracting from each Sector.
• Minimum 80% Conversion Ratio: Organization Applying to Organization Winning the Contract.
• Contract awarding to TSP in each District of Punjab.
• MBA, MPA, BS Engineering or equivalent 16 years of education from an HEC recognized institution.
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in the Development Sector and demonstrated experience of client dealing.
• Knowledge of vocational training in Pakistan.
• Knowledge of vocational training techniques and trends in Pakistan is preferred.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
• Ability to conduct a cost-benefit analysis and calculate training ROI in terms of impact
• Build strong relationships with External Teams i.e., TSPs, businesses, Chambers of Commerce, TVET Institutes, Employment Partners, etc.
• Build strong relationships with Internal Teams: Business Development & Partnerships, Marketing & Communication, etc.
• Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions
• Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution
• Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement
• A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges
• Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and performance
• Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
• Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
• Hands-on experience in designing, managing, and publishing results of highly diverse research projects in the field of youth employment, out of school children and skills for the digital economy.
• Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor-funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank
• Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
• Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.
Manager Program Development
Head of Program Development