Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose-You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created-PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team-At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like
The main opportunities and challenges for this role are to
- Prepare detailed analysis and preparation of Monthly Dashboard reports in timely manner
- Prepare & control of annual budgets and support to various departments for its utilization
- Prepare all ancillary information related to quarterly & annual financial statements to resolve Auditors’ queries.
- Prepare information for timely submission of monthly reports to internal & external stake holders
- Be responsible for fulfilment of information requisitions of Government Auditors.
- Coordinate with all departments to compile replies on observations raised by Government Auditors.
- Prepare the working papers for DACs/SDACs
- Coordinate with Audit, Risk & Compliance department to provide timely and accurate financial information to resolve compliance queries.
- Prepare information for timely submission of monthly reports to internal & external stake holders.
What do we expect you to achieve?
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
- Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions.
- Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
- Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement.
- A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges.
Are you the right fit for this Job?
To apply, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons)/Master’s degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Commerce or any other relevant discipline or a CA Finalist/ICMA part qualified/ ACCA qualified from a HEC recognized/accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years or above similar experience in Budgeting & Reporting in reputed organizations
The required experience for this role requires you to have
- Knowledge of IFRS & companies’ ordinance
- Knowledge ERP systems from operations point of view
- Expertise in MS Office i.e. Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
- Opportunities to cultivate professional relationships and learn from the most talented people in the industry.
- A transparent, clean and liberating organizational culture.
- Meaningful and fulfilling work.
Click on the link below to APPLY for this role.