- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
This course is focused to impart knowledge and skills for increasing the milk production of the milking animals, calf rearing (male & female), backgrounding of calves & some other related topics through theoretical and practical training sessions. The course aims to enhance the profitability of the existing small-scale farming at the village level.
The course covers the important aspects of livestock farming focusing on milking animals,specifically large ruminants (cattle and buffaloes), their feed / nutritional requirements, fodder production, making silage/hay, storage and transportation, calf rearing, backgrounding and milk value addition.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
Upon successful completion of this course; trainees are expected to know:
• Basic body parts of the animals
• Nutritional value of available feedstuffs
• Importance of Balanced feeding
• Fodder production process, harvesting, preservation through hay and silage
• Fattening of calves with a backgrounding production system
• Observation of heat and reporting to the AI technician
• Basic animal diseases and their signs
• Handling procedures for sick animals and reporting to veterinarians
• Milk storage while observing quality parameters
• Value addition in livestock products/by-products
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
Along with the potential to set up your own auto mechanic workshop.
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
Completing this course will provide you with:
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.
Following the unfortunate event of her brother’s accident – the sole breadwinner for their family of eight, the financial situation at Dilshad’s household got worse day by day.
No special qualifications are required. You can enroll in this course now.
Register your contact details with PSDF and become part of our network and learn about all the available trainings in your city.
Train in the program of your choice. You will receive hands-on training in skills that are in demand by your future employers, learning both the knowledge needed and practical skills required.
You will be prepared to confidently kick-start your professional journey.