Process Plant Operators specialize in operating seed processing plant panels and machines used during processing operations.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about the basic units for calculations, measuring /hand tools accurately/effectively, operating the whole seed processing plant considering the sequence of machines, solving problems efficiently to overcome any general mechanical and electrical breakdowns during continuous processing operations and maintaining the seed quality according to required seed standards approved by Federal Seed Certification & Registration Department (FSC & RD).
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completing this course you will be able to understand the basic mathematics to take the readings with the help of measuring tools, and understanding about units, define and identify the measuring and hand tools (Try square, Inside / outside Caliper, Letter and Number drills, Cutter, divider, Bench vice, Thickness gauge, Hammer, Steel rule, Scriber, Center punch, Chisels, Screw pitch gauge, v-block, Micrometer, Inside micrometer, Vernier caliper, Bevel protector, Dial indicator, Height Gauge etc), understand the processing flow diagram of seed processing operations and know about seed sampling techniques, seed laboratory equipment, plant specification, machine’s capacities, storage capacities, fumigation process, optimum required level of drying & storage temperatures.
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
1. Cereal Seed Processing Plant
2. Cotton Seed Ginning Factories
3. Acid Seed Delinting Plant
4. Flour Mills
5. Rice Mills
6. Biscuit Factories
7. Milk Processing Plants
8. Beverage Plants
9. Paper and Board Industry
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.