This course will produce skilled workforce for the cottage industry who can able to use Corel draw for the graphic designing purpose, able to cut the pattern of various types of Garments and to stitch all designed Garments.
What you will learn
This course is designed for the participants who want to join Sportswear Industry as a Graphic Designer, Pattern Master or as Stitching machine operator. In this course, you will get the designing skills of Sportswear items like Hoods, Trousers, T-Shirts and different kind of track suits on Corel Draw, Cutting and making of mentioned Sportswear Items and learn to stitch all mentioned products on different machines. The purpose of this course is to enhance know how of Sportswear Items , Pattern Making and Stitching.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
On successful completion of this course, trainee should be able to draw garments sketches on coral draw, draw logos of various kinds on coral draw software, mark and cut patterns of different kinds of Garments, mark patterns into different kinds of size charts like USA, UK and European, select different kinds of thread as per required purpose, operate single Needle flatbed machine, Zig Zag Machine, Flat Lock Machine,Overlock Machine, Bartak Machine, Feed dog machine, Union Machine, Electrical cutter, Belt Machine, differentiate the needs of Zig Zag Machine, Flat Lock Machine, Overlock Machine, Bartak Machine, Feed dog machine, Union Machine, Electrical cutter, Belt Machine, wind a bobbin, thread of machine and able to do minor adjustments to correct the tension of thread, differentiate between different kinds of needles as per product requirement, understand different kinds of seams and can be able to stitch them on different fabric types, differentiate between good quality stitching and bad quality stitching, rectify the causes of thread breaking, bobbin thread breaking and their remedies, rectify the cause of skip stitches, be able to stitch trousers, T shirts, Polo Shirts, Hoodies and Track suits and related products
On successful completion of this course, trainee should be able to:
- Sporswear Garments Stitching Industry
- Sporswear Garments Pattern Making Industry
- Sketching, Logo Making and Designing Industry
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.