- Choose from over 250 demand driven trades across 8 sectors
- Stipend on completion
- Courses offered at over 2,500 locations
You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
PSDF is the largest skills development fund in Pakistan established as a section 42 (nonprofit) company, set up by the Government of Punjab in collaboration with the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO). Over the past 10 years, it has funded training for over 500,000 youth across Punjab in 250+ demand-driven trades over six dedicated programs UMEED, AGHAAZ, URAAN, HARYALI, e-TAYYAR and MAHIR through an ecosystem of 500+ training service providers, primarily from the industry and private sector.
At PSDF, our team strongly believes in PSDF’s mission and purpose. We work in a fast-paced and challenging environment, striving to provide innovative solutions to enhance youth employment and entrepreneurship. We need someone who believes in our purpose and can deliver at our pace with an exceptional quality of work
Lead and manage payroll, benefit administration, and align compensation philosophy of the organization. Deploy HRIS and end to end management of HRIS with reporting.
The main responsibilities for this role are to:
• Review, manage and run organizational payroll effectively and efficiently.
• Administer all people related benefits effectively and efficiently.
• Deploy, train, and manage HRIS effectively and efficiently.
• Assist in HR budgeting and monitoring of the same throughout the year.
• Compliance of all HR processes and guidelines.
• Assist in salary surveys and PSDF job roles benchmarking as and when required.
• Lead, design and implement PSDF compensation and reward policies.
• Implement HR Analytics and reporting.
• Manage personnel files and keep them updated and ensure audit readiness.
To perform effectively as Specialist Compensation Benefits HRIS, the functional requirements are:
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to understand tax & other regulatory laws
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong reporting and analytical skills
• Strong result orientation
The Key Performance Indicators for this position are:
• Zero error payroll processing • 100% compliance for all processes.
• Error free benefit processing
• Monthly Reporting with HR analytics
To apply, you must have
• Bachelor’s Degree from a HEC recognized/accredited university is required.
• Master’s degree in HR/Finance in related areas is preferred.
• Relevant certifications, preferred.
• 4 years of experience is in HR is required.
• Experience of HR Operations & Compensation & benefit is preferred.
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
• Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of actions.
• Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
• Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous improvement.
• A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve challenges.
• Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and performance.
• Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
• Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
• Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.
• Hands-on experience in designing, managing, and publishing results of highly diverse research projects in the field of youth employment, out of school children and skills for the digital economy.
• Opportunities to interact, learn and develop expertise by actively working on large-scale donor-funded projects. PSDF works closely and collaboratively with large international donors and organizations such as World Economic Forum, UNICEF, DFID-UK Aid, ILO, and World Bank
• Opportunity to work as one team with the most talented, dynamic, and seasoned professionals in the Development Sector.
• Experience a progressive, transparent, and fair organizational culture.
Note: Please note that providing wrong/ forged information is a serious offense and the applicant can be disqualified from PSDF Screening process permanently.
Head of HR
As per the Job Requirement