Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose-You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created-PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team-At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like
Provide support to the Talent Acquisition, Employer Branding, and learning and development function to enable HR Recruitment and Services functional head to achieve HR strategic goals/objectives.
The primary job responsibilities for this role will be
- Identify and source the best candidates for different positions and help and support in recruitment.
- Identify appropriate sourcing channels for all positions while maintaining a database and developing good professional relationships.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Review and suggest changes/amendments in the existing Performance Management System to ensure its effectiveness and alignment with HR strategy and vision.
- Suggest and implement a Potential Management Framework and introduce IDPs (Individual Development Plan) by linking learning interventions to initiate individual learning contracts in correlation with leadership development and growth.
- Assist in end-to-end internal organization cultural diagnostics survey, analyze the results, recommend appropriate action points for improvement, and ensure regular follow-up.
- Lead and execute training interventions with end-to-end management.
- Multi-task on several initiatives tied to organizational Development..
What do we expect you to achieve?
The main accountabilities for this role include
- All vacant positions to be filled for the FY within the stipulated timelines.
- Support in Developing a High-Performance Culture.
- Drive performance via the Performance Management System.
- Develop reward and recognition platforms to inculcate a culture of appreciation and recognition.
Are you the right fit for this Job?
To apply, you must have
- Bachelor’s Degree (Hons) in Human Resource Management or any relevant/similar degree from an HEC-recognized / accredited university.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in reputed organizations.
- Demonstrated experience in areas of Talent Acquisition, Organizational Development and Learning & Development
To perform effectively as Specialist HR, the functional requirements are:
- Experience in managing and continuously improving HR Recruitment processes to support business objectives.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Power Point).
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, ownership, creativity and passion.
- Strong profile searching, networking and assessment skills.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development and career growth opportunities with the largest skills development fund in Pakistan.
- Experience a professional environment that believes in innovative solutions to addressing youth employment and entrepreneurship.
- Opportunity to develop and execute innovative approaches to skills development for Pakistan’s youth.