Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose-You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created-PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team-At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like
The main opportunities and challenges for this role are to
- Assist in updating the enterprise-wide risk management (ERM) as well as benchmarking company’s practices to industry best practices.
- Ensure organizational compliance with Risk Management Framework and Company’s Policies.
- Assist in planning, scheduling, and coordinating the risk – based activities.
- Report risks in an appropriate way for different stakeholders, for example, Head of ARC, Management, Board Audit Committee to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to the departments and the organization.
- Maintain current ERM knowledge in order to contribute to the development and continuous improvement of risk management methodologies, processes and services.
- Perform analytical procedures and data/evidence analysis.
- Draft reports for the review of the Manager Audit, Risk & Compliance.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
What do we expect you to achieve?
The main accountabilities for this role include
- Ensuring implementation of the mitigation strategies.
- Updating ERM risk registers
- Preparing quarterly report of due risks for circulation to cross-functional teams
- Understanding changes in business process
- Identifying new risks in coordination with cross-functional teams
To collaborate and perform effectively, the role requires you to
- Have excellent grasp on audit & data analysis techniques.
- Have excellent communication & presentation skills
- Have Computer skills (excel, word, access etc.)
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Have Report writing skills
- Be Proactive & self-driven
- Have Tact, discretion, and self-assurance
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
- Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of
- Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
- Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous
- A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve
- Demonstrates respect for all and can put things in perspective and gauge all actions through merit and
Are you the right fit for this Job?
To apply, you must have
- ACCA/CA finalist or a relevant degree from HEC recognized/accredited university.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of audit. However, preference will be given to candidates with at least 1 year experience of risk management.
The required experience for this role requires you to have
- Thorough knowledge of Risk Management Framework, audits, and Investigations
- Sound knowledge of risk assessment and management
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development with the largest skills development fund in
- Opportunities to cultivate professional relationships and learn from the most talented people in the
- A transparent, clean and liberating organizational
- Meaningful and fulfilling work
Click on the link below to APPLY for this role.