Specialization in Graphics Designing (print media) will enable you to create designs and publish work for industries such as advertising, publishing houses, education sector, etc.
What you will learn
In this specialization, you will learn to create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and aesthetic design concepts. You will be learn to determine size and arrangement of illustrative material, use computer software to generate new images and mark-up’s, and assemble final layouts for the printer. You will also learn to draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations and other artwork using the computer, review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completing this course, you will be proficient at editing photographs and developing advertisements, banners, flyers, brochures, magazines etc. In addition, you will be able to create certificates, posters, logos, business cards, company stationery, and billboards.
This course has broad prospects of employment in/as:
- Publishing Industry and Advertising Agencies
- Brand Identity Designer
- Layout Artist
- Graphic Designer
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.