Fabric cutting experts learn about the particulars of the fabric cutting process which includes fabric cutting machines and their functions, repair and maintenance.
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about the various types of fabric cutting and methods of production, as well as know-how of the machines and equipment used for fabric cutting. You will also gain insight about different techniques for sizing garments, identifying fabric quality problems and adjusting them during the cutting process, along with learning how to produce maximum work in minimum time with required
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completing this course, you will be able to clean tools / machines and the work area/station (before and after work), as well as be able to cut various types of fabrics using different techniques and equipment. You will also have learnt how to handle and control fabric properly, prepare pattern placement, , use cutting quality standards and supply cutting to the stitching department as per requirements.
This course has broad prospects of employment in:
- Fabric cutting Department of any garment production related organization
- Skill in pattern drafting and stitching processes.
Develop Your Talent
Develop the skills that will help you get ahead in this career:
- The ability to collaborate
- Great communication skills
- To make the most of your adventurous spirit
Achieve Your Goals
Completing this course will provide you with:
- A nationally recognised Certificate; qualification and job readiness to work as a general purpose hand
- Eligibility to apply for your Job – general purpose hand certification
Why choose PSDF?
PSDF offers market relevant training, with the following advantages over traditional courses:
- It is focused on outcomes and based on teamwork
- It is learner-centric, teachers act as facilitators for improving the learning process
- The course is broad and offers all required competencies for the trade
- In addition to the technical skills, trainees are also taught soft skills necessary for the workplace
Only certified National Assessors can conduct CBT assessment.