In light of the unfolding situation regarding Coronavirus (COVID-19), and in line with the directives from Government of the Punjab (Services and Administrative Department), PSDF would like to inform its trainees, training providers and general public of the following:
- All trainings under Punjab Skills Development Fund Programmes have been suspended for three weeks with immediate effect from 14th March 2020 till 5th April 2020.
- Examinations will take place 1 week after classes resume. We are in contact with Punjab Board of Technical Education (PBTE) to reschedule all examinations accordingly. Certificates will be issued by the relevant examination boards in line with successful completion of the course and examinations taken.
- Students will receive their stipend for the number of months that the classes were originally scheduled for and after taking exams.
- All hostel facilities have been discontinued with immediate effect, requesting trainees to vacate at the earliest.
- New courses / classes scheduled to start in April are on hold until further notice from the Government.
- Institutes and training partners will be informed in case the suspension is extended. Coronavirus – COVID 19 is a changing scenario. We all need to be ready for any further announcements that may be made. Please keep in contact with us through 0800 HUNAR (48627), or stay in touch for updates via our website and social media channels.
- With regards to classes resumption, all training providers will receive a detailed email from PSDF (You can also call 0800 HUNAR (48627) for regular updates or check with your respective Key Account Manager. Trainees will receive an SMS on their registered cellphone to inform them of start of classes.
For any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0800 HUNAR (48627) for regular updates and keep checking our website and social media channels. PSDF is monitoring the situation carefully and believes that we all must do our part in containing this pandemic.
We look forward to your usual cooperation.