This course aims at imparting practical skills and theoretical knowledge for developing adequately trained Waiter
What you will learn
In this course you will learn about Menu Selection, Food Items, Food Presentation, Order Taking, Sequence of Service, Types of Food Services, Various Temperatures of Food Served, Table Setting, Mannerisms, and Personal Conduct, Art of Selling, Handling Complaints, Team Spirit, and Coordination, Cleanliness, Customer Behavior and Courteous, Kitchen Coordination, Bill and Credit Card Handling, etc.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
After completion of this course, the students will acquire the following knowledge.
- Basic Knowledge of personal hygiene and appearance.
- Basic knowledge of restaurants / Hotels / Banquet Halls.
- Knowledge of cutlery/crockery used in the restaurant.
- Types of services and table setting.
- Knowledge to receive and seat a guest.
- Menu knowledge.
- Knowledge of display and decorating items
- Knowledge of different types of glasses used for different drinks.
- Types of various drinks and methods of serving.
- Mannerism and customer duty.
- Importance of courtesy to guests.
- Knowledge of billing.