CCTV is one of the surveillance technologies that have emerged as the preferred method of preemptive countermeasures in public and private spaces. This course is designed to give participants practical knowledge of the operation and installation of CCTV Systems at the foundation level.
What you will learn
In this course, you will learn the key concepts used in CCTV and digital video like lighting, picture formation, bandwidth calculation, Camera synchronization, etc. Get the knowledge of the latest technologies used in CCTV like video analytics, understanding HD, the latest video compression techniques, and products like megapixel Cameras. Learn the principle, types, features, and how to choose, install and troubleshoot each CCTV component like Cameras, Lenses, Transmission Systems, Monitors, CCTV accessories, and recording systems. You will get a step-by-step understanding of the CCTV installation process including mounting of equipment, cabling, testing & commissioning, and maintenance along with CCTV system designing process including CCTV Survey and various CCTV applications
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. You can enroll in this course now.
- Understand the fundamental elements that make up a CCTV System
- Setup a Camera, set up a Monitor and set up recording devices
- Connect up and test system elements
- Deal with the issues associated with lighting
- Adjust the back focus of a lens to prevent the picture from going out of focus from day to night
- Possess knowledge of the relevant standards and issues
- Use a lens calculator to choose the correct lens for a particular application
- Use CCTV AutoCAD
- Have an awareness of the changing technology and its impact on the industry