Getting to know PSDF
Our purpose-You will be part of the largest skills development fund in Pakistan. PSDF’s purpose is to shape the future and well-being of our poor and vulnerable youth by giving them access to skills training of the highest standard so they can find sustainable employment and income-generating opportunities in Pakistan and beyond.
The impact we have created-PSDF started its operations in the 4 poorest districts of Punjab. Since 2016, the geographical remit has expanded to the entire 36 districts of Punjab. PSDF has trained almost 300,000 underprivileged youth across Punjab, which includes 180,000+ male and 110,000+ female graduates. These graduates have been trained in approximately 250 demand-driven and market relevant trades across 10 sectors.
Diversified and challenging team-At PSDF, our team constantly works in a fast paced and challenging environment and needs someone who can match and deliver at our pace. We are looking for a passionate and innately talented individual who can actively pursue and drive the agenda of PSDF and is always ready to take up new challenges.
How the Role looks like
The main opportunities and challenges for this role are
- CNIC NADRA verification of trainees & uploading of verisys on trainee’s profiles
- Verification of trainee data profiles submitted by TSPs i.e., affidavit related to non-Muslim, declaration related to community schemes etc.
- Discrepancy removal of trainee profile data in TSR i.e., DOB, Education, Phone Number, Religion, etc.
- Audit Data Working. Collect data from different department/ team members.
- Arranging data in a sequential manner/ useable format or presentable and shared data with team or other stakeholders.
- Maintaining data depository of Audit data for future use.
- Solving Queries Related to Business Support System (BSS) Reverification sheet and NADRA update.
- Any other task assigned by line.
What do we expect you to achieve?
The main accountabilities for this role include
- Timely completion of government audits
- Effective & efficient follow-ups for implementation of outstanding recommendations of both ERM and government audits
- Latest hands-on knowledge on risk management techniques.
To collaborate and perform effectively, the role requires you to
- Build strong relationships with External Teams e. TSPs, Trainees, BDOs etc.
- Build strong relationships with Internal Teams: All PSDF
Preferred mindset and capabilities we are looking for:
- Results driven and persistent to get the desired results and takes ownership of
- Innovative and has an aptitude to welcome and try new ways of doing things and push for their execution.
- Willing to strive for excellence and can anticipate challenges for continuous
- A team player with an aptitude to work with the mantra of one team by proactively supporting others to solve
Are you the right fit for this Job?
To apply, you must have
- Intermediate/ Bachelor/ Diploma in IT equivalent to
- 0-1 year of experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office and data entry
The required experience for this role requires you to have
- Proficiency in written and oral communication skills
- Computer skills (excel, word)
What are we offering?
PSDF has a lot more to offer than a market competitive salary and perks. As a PSDF employee you will get:
- Professional development with the largest skills development fund in
- Opportunities to cultivate professional relationships and learn from the most talented people in the
- A transparent, clean and liberating organizational
- Meaningful and fulfilling work.
Click on the link below to APPLY for this role.